Top 5 beaches
Discover Cuba's most magnifi-
Explore Cuba's diverse and fascinating history
Spacious courses for golfers to improve their swing.
Escorted Cuba Tours - Cuba For You
An eleven day tour across Cuba
- Day 1 - Arrive in Havana
- Arrival at Havana Airport where you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Old Havana, either the Park View (standard) or Palacio O'Farrill (superior). Located in the very heart of the old town, both hotels are within easy walking of all the major sites, together with numerous bars and restaurants.
- Day 2 - Havana - sightseeing tour
- After breakfast we commence a detailed guided sightseeing tour of Havana. A unique experience, the tour will visit all the major sights of the city - including the historic Plaza de Armas and Cathedral Square, the Capitol Building, Morro Castle & Cigar Factory - as well as absorbing the atmosphere of the narrow cobblestone streets of Old Havana, flanked by old colonial buildings dating back as far as the 16th Century. Lunch will be taken at El Aljibe restaurant.
- Day 3 - Havana - Hemmingway tour
- Today is dedicated to Ernest Hemingway with visits to the Bodeguita del Medio & Floridita bars, his old home at Finca Vigia and the fisherman’s town of Cojimar. Lunch will be taken at Las Terrazas de Cojimar restaurant after which the rest of the day is free for you to relax or further explore on your own.
- Day 4 - Santiago de Cuba
- You will be collected from your hotel and transferred to the airport for the flight to Santiago (duration 1hrs,30 mins – 2hrs). On arrival, you will enjoy a brief tour of Cuba’s second city including visits to Revolution Square and Cespedes Park. Lunch will be taken at El Zunzun restaurant. At the end of the tour you can return to your hotel to freshen up before being transferred to Pavo Real restaurant for dinner. To round off the evening, you can either to your hotel or take in a show at either the Casa de la Trova or Tropicana Santigoa. Overnight at either San Basilio (standard) or Melia Santiago (superior) hotels.
- Day 5 - Santiago - El Cobre - Bayamo - Camaguey
- After breakfast we start journey west with an approximate 2hr drive to historic Bayamo, stopping briefly on the way at El Cobre church. On arrival in Bayamo, you will have a brief tour of the town followed by lunch at Las Coloradas restaurant. It is then a further 3hr drive through farming country to the city of Camaguey. Overnight accommodation and dinner at either the Gran or Hotel Colon (for both standard and superior packages). dinner will be served in the hotel restaurant and the remainder of the evening will be free to relax.
- Day 6 - Sancti Spiritus - Valley of the Sugar Mills - Trinidad
- After breakfast we will embark on a brief tour of the city before departing for Trinidad. En-route, we will stop at the picturesque colonial town of Sancti Spiritus for a brief tour and lunch at Quinta Santa Elena restaurant. After lunch we head through the Valley of the Sugar Mills to Trinidad, visiting Manaca-Iznaga tower along the way. Overnight accommodation will be at either Las Cuevas (standard) or Iberostar Grand (superior) hotels.
- Day 7 - Trinidad
- After breakfast we will take a tour of Trinidad including visits to the Romantic Musuem and famous Bar Canchanchara to sample a local cocktail. Lunch is included at the Plaza Mayor restaurant after which you are free to explore the town at leisure. Dinner will be taken at the hotel after which there are several venues in town offering live music.
- Day 8 - Escambray Mountains - Santa Clara - Cienfuegos
- After breakfast, we take the road through the beautiful scenery of the Escambray Mountains to Santa Clara and a visit to Ernesto Guevara Square and Tren Blindado Memorial. Lunch is included at La Granjita hotel on the outskirts of town after which the day continues with a further scenic drive to the maritime city of Cienfuegos. Overnight accommodation and dinner at either the Jagua (standard) or Union (superior) hotels.
- Day 9 - Cienfuegos - Zapata Peninsula - Soroa
- After breakfast there will be a brief tour of Cienfuegos, the most French influenced town in Cuba, before proceeding to Guama in the Zapata Peninsula. You will have an opportunity to ride an old steam train to the sugar fields and enjoy a glass of the local guarapo drink. Lunch is included at Pio Cua restaurant after which we set off for the most westerly province in Cuba, Pinar del Rio. Overnight accommodation and dinner at Villa Soroa.
- Day 10 - Parque La Guira - Vinales
- After breakfast depart for Vinales, stopping off en-route to visit San Diego de los Banos and Parque La Guira. Lunch will be taken at Finca San Vicente in the Vinales Valley followed by a tour of the area. Overnight accommodation and dinner at either Los Jasmines or La Ermita (for both standard and superior packages).
- Day 11 - Pinar de Rio - Las Terrazas
- After breakfast depart for a brief tour of Pinar del Rio city before returning east to Las Terrazas where lunch will be taken at either El Cafetal or Casa del Camepesino. After lunch you will be transferred to Havana airport, the city or beach resort of your choice
- Departures are every Monday and Thursday. Prices for departures throughout the year are on request and are based on Virgin Atlantic Scheduled service direct from London Gatwick to Havana, or with Air France from many regional airports